I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by one of my blogger friends, thegreyeye of LIFE AS WE SEE IT.. which is about travel, architecture, museums etc. mainly in Europe. I’m very pleased and honoured for being nominated for the award. I should nominate thegreyeye back as she has been following me from the beginning of my blog. Thank you so much, thegreyeye!!
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you
I’m still new here… so I nominate 2 bloggers:
♦ Peter and Dona of LivingTheQLife
They have been following me from the very beginning of my blog, which is a great encouragement. Thank you Peter and Dona.
Now they are in Iceland, and I am looking forward the posts with photos!
♦ Peter of PetersFoodAdventures
He gave me lots of advice and has encouraged me to keep on cooking and posting – and his recipes have been stimulating my appetite 🙂
Thank you Peter.
Seven interesting things about me??? Hmmm… the hardest part, isn’t it? Anyway, here I go:
- I hate washing the dishes while enjoy cooking and eating very much!
- My kitchen is small and not spacious, so sometimes it becomes messy (Am I disorganised?). That may be the reason my blog doesn’t have any step-by-step cooking photos? 😀
- I don’t much care for Sushi. I brought up near the sea and grew up eating fresh and tasty fish. I have had enough, and besides, I cannot expect such away from my hometown!
- I used to bake for a change when stuck in thesis writing. Brownies and apple crumble were regulars!
- I like drinking, but get drunk easily…. That’s a shame…. A friend of mine always says to me, ‘You are weird cos you love, wine, single malt Scotch whiskey, Japanese Sake…. I never believe you cannot hold your alcohol!!’
- Once I get hooked on something, I tend to become a bit obsessive about it. The prime example is the UK – I go back and forth there although there are many places I’d love to visit. I repeatedly watch/listen/read the same films/books/music etc. etc. Remember I cooked Borsch every weekend in December and January!
- I’m into German wines lately.
Hope I could interest you.